SENIOR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Well-organized, results-driven Senior Research and Development Engineer with over 15 years of broad-based experience and track record success within the engineering and development field. Builds relationships internally and externally while prioritizing tasks to ensure smooth processes. Meets challenging design specifications and requirements on time and within approved budget. Makes sound decisions and collaborates with cross-functional teams to increase communication and productivity. Skilled at providing leadership to high-technology development teams throughout all phases of product design, testing, and manufacturing. Knowledge of multiple software environments, software programming, and testing environments. Bilingual in English and Hebrew and proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite, Visio, MS Project, and SharePoint among others.
Manages the entire product line and automotive research and development activities. Supervises a team of 25 engineers, serves as the iNand local site manager for the US, and leads RMA activity. Initiates new processes and guidelines for staff while collaborating with cross-functional teams and clients. Handles all product phases from creation to mass production. Skillful matrix leader who provides team training and individual development. Develops project plans including detailed product design specifications, scheduling, resources, and budget management.
• Improved product quality by adding a new validation phase before moving product out to production.
• Institutes programs with customers and vendors to enhance products, performance, and quality.
• Improved cost reduction by identifying a packaging error and changing the package type to increase packaging yield.
• Performs investigations of proto-type real-time systems and software application tools and techniques.
• Conducts quality assurance testing and optimization of forecasting systems for solid performance and reliability.
• Manages multiple projects including design readiness phase, product testing, and release to manufacturing based on SD, eMMC, MS, or CF protocol.
• Initiated new processes to improve test coverage and allow for faster failure analysis.
• Reduced costs and workload by better definition of factory monitors.
This company is a leader in network testing, analysis, troubleshooting, and monitoring. Managed team integration and specified tasks for ASIC Level Simulation, test specifications, and implementation. Utilized VHDL code for designing blocks, testing and simulation at GATE level.
• Created specifications and preparatory work on Board Level Simulation environment for development verification processes.
• Coordinated external contractors and team members to increase communications and maintain the project schedule.
• Developed main ASIC component used for ‘Generic Communication Tester’.
Company is in the Israel aerospace industries. Performed product simulation, testing, and manufacturing while assisting other departments in product development and design. Developed circuit board and corresponding Verilog code design integrated into the RADAR system.
Company creates a broad line of gyroscopes for military and commercial applications. Managed laboratory and served as Quality Assurance Engineer by testing every product before release.