Director of Sales and Marketing:
Yellow Cab is the premier provider of on-demand transportation services to independent contractor drivers in the Greater Houston area. We’re looking for the best and brightest to join our team. Do you have the passion and drive to be on our team?
Yellow Cab is seeking a Marketing Director to support the Marketing and Sales team in Houston, Texas. The ideal Candidate must have Sales experience and be a people person with digital marketing skills. Candidate should be an organized and productive individual capable of working independently. Events co-ordination ability and comfort working in a regulated industry is a plus. If you have hospitality, public relations or an outdoor sales background with five (5) years of experience or more, you might be perfect for this job.
· Help driver company account sales and recruiting strategies
· Leverage company brand to build awareness in the community
· Develop and maintain partnerships with other corporate and community organizations
· Write/Create promotional communications to attract business and customers
· Contribute to media planning and marketing strategy
· Coordinate customer and employee recognition programs
· Complete administrative duties specific to responsibilities and the department
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations, journalism or psychology
· 5+ years sales, marketing and/or public relations experience
· Strong interpersonal and public speaking skills
· Extremely organized and detail oriented. Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
· Handle sensitive information with integrity and confidentiality
· Insurance Coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
· 401(k) with company match
· Generous paid time off (PTO)
· Bonus Programs and Commission on Sales
Please respond to this posting by email and ATTACH A COPY OF YOUR RESUME.
Yellow Cab is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.