UnifiEdBold Action for a Brilliant Future
Please email a resume and cover letter in Word or PDF format to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis until the positions are filled. We encourage people to apply as soon as possible.
- Establish a strong professional culture within the field organization focused on accountability, reporting procedures, specific goals, utilization of best practices, innovation, and sense of purpose
- On occasion, coordinate field organizing with fundraising operations
- Strategically update and improve the organizations engagement plans to maximize results.
- Communicate the field strategy to volunteers through presentations, new media, organizing meetings and training sessions.
- Develop and supervise a team of engagement coordinators
- Set up, manage and hold staff accountable to organizational wide organizing systems and a culture of database usage to enhance effectiveness of organizing.
- Play a partner role with the ED in fundraising with donor s and foundations.
- Prepare written reports, meetings summaries, and related materials as required.
- Ability to implement a comprehensive, data-driven field plan and train, coach, and manage a field team to execute the plan
- Set, meet, and exceed benchmarks for voter contact, volunteer recruitment, grassroots engagement, and GOTV
- Responsible for managing and evaluating the UnifiED community project plans, working with the UnifiEd Education Engagement Coordinators to facilitate the community groups
- Clearly define project roles and responsibilities, determine necessary resources, and monitor project performance through appropriate systems and procedures.
- Assist members of UnifiEd Education Engagement Coordinator team as needed (research, participation in calls/canvasing, etc.).
- Skilled in coaching and empowering staff to improve their performance.
- Experience with and ability to train on Votebuilder (VAN)
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills; successful at motivating staff to meet recruitment and voter contact goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with frequent deadlines
- Ability to inspire action in others, lead by example and instill purpose into daily campaign operations
- Relentless dedication to the organization’s success and willingness to work long hours and the passion to inspire others to do the same.
- Positive attitude and solution based approach in high pressure or difficult situations.
- Experience managing staff and volunteers.