Love Sci-Fi? Especially Hi-Tech? Even Better, Future Tech?
WORK FROM HOME, PART TIME, OWN SCHEDULE
TimeQuake Enterprises, LLC is hiring sixty (60) Reservation Concierges (Sales Representatives) with established reservations, sales, tradeshow, and/or other related experience. Each average successful Reservation Concierge will work 300-500 hours per year and earn $40k-70k. This part time, work from home job repeats annually. All candidates applying must be U.S. adult citizens.
Working sporadically with their personal Sales Manager, each Reservation Concierge will be responsible for all aspects of their own sales processes. They will preregister/claim a sufficient number of qualified potential clients, follow up with all responding customers to fine-tune sales, conduct more in-depth sales presentations by computer email and/or phone when needed, and generally promote professional goodwill, all as key strategies to sell tradeshow exhibitor spaces, along with appropriate upgrades. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Becoming an expert on all aspects of the entire TimeQuake #FutureNow Expo event, and the venue itself regarding any special or unusual client facility needs
• Calling on responding (“opt-in”) prospective clients to determine their exhibitor package needs
• Following up on all leads and internal communications in a prompt and timely manner
• Meeting or exceeding established monthly and annual sales targets to achieve bonuses
• Setting up, maintaining, and keeping accurate customer records within the client data system
• Presenting a professional image at all times to all customers and to all prospective clients
• Must travel to and attend the actual week-long TimeQuake #FutureNow Expo event to handle physical check-in/check-out of your own exhibitor clients
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Successful candidates will thrive in a self-paced environment, have an established social network presence (Facebook, Twitter, and/or etc.), and demonstrate a record of independent achievement:
• At least 1-2 years of experience in reservations, sales, tradeshow and/or other related areas
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately
• Proven organizational skills, high attention to detail, and superior time management
• Professional excellence within interpersonal, written, and oral communications
• Command of the English language (good spelling, good grammar, good punctuation)
• Natural ability to work independently
• Strong empathy and presentation skills
• Have and maintain own reliable home hi-speed Internet connection access
• Command of common Internet technologies (browsing, researching, email, etc.)
• Must be somewhat of a hi-tech geek, i.e., familiar with modern hi-tech in general
• Must have at least one (1) well established social network presence, i.e., your own Facebook, Twitter, and/or similar social networking profile, and having multiple social accounts is a plus
LEARN MORE DETAILS AND APPLY FOR THIS JOB VIA
Note: To apply for this job, please send a direct email to your matching Regional Manager on the above website, and attach your resume.
TimeQuake Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. TimeQuake Enterprises, LLC will not discriminate against any worker or applicant for work because of any category protected by law. TimeQuake Enterprises, LLC will grant employment, subject to work-related qualifications and those normal application parameters sought, without discrimination regarding any category protected by law. Such actions could include but not be limited to the following: employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation. Several of the same new sixty (60) Reservation Concierges above will be later promoted to Manager in preparation for our expansion plans in 2016 and after.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the U.S. employment eligibility of all new hires. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify