SupplyHouse.com, a fast growing and successfully ecommerce company, is looking for the right candidate(s) to join our purchasing team. The purchasing department is responsible for updating and maintaining our inventory and therefore plays a vital role in the success of the SupplyHouse.com organization.
At SupplyHouse.com, we have a very flat structure, with little emphasis on titles. We are looking for someone who shares our values and is willing and able to be a team player. The ideal candidate will be hard working, self motivated, responsible, intelligent, and have a 4-year college degree. Knowledge of heating, plumbing, and HVAC products is not required.
• Creating and submitting purchase orders
• Placing orders and ensuring products are shipped according to deadlines
• Sending order notifications to customers
• Forecasting inventory using sales reports
• Strategizing key inventory levels based on seasonal trends
• Developing rapport with suppliers in order to negotiate prices, delivery, terms of payment, returns, and purchase conditions
• Communicating with co-workers and vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action
• A demonstrated sense of urgency
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Ability to make informed and timely decisions
• Professional phone etiquette
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to perform cost/price analysis
• Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently with the highest attention to detail
• Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
About Our Company:
SupplyHouse.com is a fast growing and successful e-commerce company. We have a great group of hard-working, self-motivated and energetic team members. The team atmosphere we have created is one of our greatest competitive advantages. At SupplyHouse.com we strive for excellence and we expect our team members to do so as well.
Meet our team! http://www.supplyhouse.com/meet-the-team
At SupplyHouse.com we offer benefits which include 100% of your health insurance coverage, dental and vision insurance, great retirement plans, a casual dress code, breakfast on Wednesdays and lunch on Fridays.