Staff Management | SMX has teamed with Phillips Medisize in Medford and has Immediate Openings for Machine Operators.
Job Fair on April 29th, 2015 from 11 am to 4 pm
At the Northcentral Technical College Medford Campus
1001 Progressive Ave, Medford, WI 54451
Machine Operator Key Responsibilities:
• Positions involve a variety of Machine Operations and Molding Operations duties.
• We will train you to be knowledgeable about the injection molding presses.
• Keep pace/timing with the rate of hot stampers, paint machines, pad printers, assembly machines or any other operation related machinery.
• Perform visual, in-process and final inspection of parts.
• Complete appropriate checklists.
• Read, comprehend and follow operator’s guide and work instructions.
• Trim and package parts according to customer standards.
• Communicate status of jobs to previous and following shifts and share information with Mold Techs about problems or process variations.
• Keep and maintain accurate records.
• Complete training associated with Operator’s position and train new Operators when necessary.
• Report to your work station the agreed-upon time prior to shift start.
• Maintain and exceed efficiency levels.
• Be able to perform all jobs within the department rotation, when applicable.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Actively participate in continual improvement/innovation, corrective action and internal/external customer satisfaction.
Machine Operator Pay and Benefits:
• $200 Sign-On Bonus after 60 Days of Perfect Attendance*-Ask for Details
• Full-Time Schedules. All Shifts Available.
• Base Pays: $10.21 – $10.82/hr.
• We are now offering 12 hour rotating shift schedules-Please ask for Details**
• Weekly Paychecks
• Health Insurance available
• Great Management Team
• Clean, Safe and State-of-the-Art Worksite
• High School diploma or equivalency preferred but not required.
• Previous manufacturing experience is preferred but not required – we provide paid training!
• Able to lift 30 lbs.
• Must be at least 18.
• Good communication skills.
• Must be team oriented and self-directing.
• Ability to read and comprehend Operator instructions in English.
• Basic math skills; including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Must have a strong commitment to quality, safety and communication.
• Must have knowledge of the impact of the work on the environment.
• Must have the ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
You can apply online for a position by completing our online application using the link below:
Or call for more information: 715-748-8986
Monday – Friday from 11 am-3pm
Phillips Medisize ask for SMX
939 S. Whelen Avenue
Medford, WI. 54451
*Must meet requirements for the Sign-On Bonus.
Staff Management | SMX is an equal opportunity employer.