Staff Management | SMX, the country’s leading provider of on-premise staffing and management solutions, is currently hiring Production Associate Positions at our client’s site in Anoka, Minnesota.
Immediate Openings for Full-Time on 1st, 2nd & 3rd Shifts!
Duties include: Performing a variety of duties involved in assembly, cartooning, paint and paint preparation, material handling. Also, loading, and unloading lines, assisting others in production operations, minor machine set-ups and operating production machines after set-up. Machine operator experience preferred but not necessary.
• Weekly Paychecks
• $100 Sign-On Bonus for all non-logistic positions
• $200 Sign On Bonus for positions that require stand-up forklift experience
• Benefit Options
• Earn from $11.00- $13.00 per hour
• Paid Training
• Clean, Safe Work Environment
• Great Management Team
• Vision Must be able to meet vision requirements as outlined by standard occupational
Guidelines for distance vision.
• Lifting Up to 50 lbs.
• Pushing Job requires pushing wheeled carts.
• Sitting Frequently in use of a sit-down rider lift truck.
• Standing Frequently in use of a standup rider lift truck.
• Climbing May be required to check inventory.
• Full Use The job requires full range use of upper extremities in the manipulation of materials used in production.
• Crouching and required to secure loads for transport and moving material.
• Stooping/Kneeling May be required to get product from storage locations
• Communication Requires both written and oral communication skills in communication with others and receiving instructions.
• GED/ High School Diploma Required
• Must pass Drug test and background check
Apply Online 24/7 using the link below:
Job Code: 7512A
Walk-ins Welcomed at: 21100 Hoffman Way, Anoka, MN 55303
Call for more information: 763-422-2581, Office hours: Mon-Fri 9 am-4 pm