As an associate of Scotts LawnService you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Program- Guaranteed Base Weekly Pay + Commission
- Industry and Company Paid Training- No Experience Required
- Advancement Opportunities
- Full Range of Benefits that Include 401k & Discounted Stock Purchase Plan for Full Time Associates
- Great Work Environment
- Enjoy Working Outdoors
Essential functions of the job:
- Applies fertilizers and pesticides to lawns according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions.
- Drives company vehicle (Must have a valid Driver’s License)
- Completes production reports such as customer invoices
- Maintains vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance.
- Provide clear and concise notes
If you are interested in a great career opportunity we would like to discuss those opportunities with you.
To apply, Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.