• Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations
• Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales
• Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products
• Timely complete of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines
• High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience
• Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery
• Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting
• Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day
• Able to work independently and as a motivated team player
• Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday
• Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events
• Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC (ASM) is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies. ASM services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. Our success is fueled by having passionate associates, clients, and customers working and winning together.
Please follow these steps to apply:
1. Use this link to gain access to our new recruitment system https://careers-asm.icims.com/jobs/
2. Please type in the following Requisition Number: 31872 into the keyword search area.
3. Follow the process to apply.
Share what inspires you, and help others discover the world as you go. Explore, uncover, share, inspire. At Renaissance Hotels....Apply For This Job